Wrist and hand provide excellent function and range of motion. The most common presenting complaints are secondary to either an acute strain or a chronic overuse.
We at arthrocenter believe in understanding the bio-mechanical aspect of the problem and treating the root cause with rehabilitation and exercises. The common sports related injuries include:
- Distal Radio-Ulnar Joint Instability
- Ulnar collateral sprain/tear
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Dequivarian Tensoynovitis
- Distal Radius or Forearm fractures
- Scaphoid Fractures
- Tendonitis (esp. Extensor Carpi ulnaris)
- Wrist Instability (VISI & DISI)
Illustrative exercises for wrist pain and tendonitis. These will help treat and prevent recurrence of symptoms again. Exercises form an essential part of rehabilitation therapy.
Book an Appointment with Us ?